Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thumbs


I am not a gardener. Nor am I a blogger. I am a twenty-something lady, an artist, an 8-4:30 worker, an Atlantan (for now), and a perpetual taker-on of new projects. What I like to refer to as "my new garden thang" began once I moved into this great new house with a great new friend.


This house - unlike any other abode in which I have lived thus far - has a great back yard with lots of sunlight and ugly fence areas to cover. Recently, I have had to admit to myself that I absolutely LOVE to eat (and thankfully, to cook), and am always wanting to share new recipes with others; thus, I suppose, my new garden thang and this new blog thang! Like many others before, the aforementioned are a few of my most recently taken-on projects.

So here I am, trying my hands at them - with green thumbs, or all thumbs? Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment